We have made every effort to provide easy access to and from the golf course, as well as securing the best viewing possibilities for watching all the action. Please read the following to ensure a enjoyable time.
If you observe the following guidelines, your outing at the Jim Clyburn's Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic should be a more enjoyable one:
* Please stay behind gallery ropes and cooperate with the marshals at all times.
* Please be considerate of others and kneel or sit if you are in the front row of the gallery.
* Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
* To ensure your safety, at all times, walk carefully and never run.
* The Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic is an outdoor event involving substantial walking on grassy hills, dirt paths and other uneven surfaces, please wear appropriate footwear such as sneakers.
ADDITIONAL SPECTATOR GUIDELINES
Spectators should keep in mind that the players' first responsibility during The Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic is to complete the course. For this reason, a "no autograph" policy is in effect throughout the weekend. Spectators should not approach a player for an autograph from the time immediately preceding the player's starting time up to and including the player's completion of his/her round, including the time when the player is at the practice range and practice green or en route to the 1st tee. This policy applies to Practice Rounds as well.
Cameras and camcorders are only allowed for personal use only.
Special viewing areas for disabled spectators will be provided at various locations around the course.
All first-aid stations will be staffed with emergency medical technicians. If a medical emergency arises, please notify a volunteer or a Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic official.
Lost and Found
Any lost and found items will be taken to the Quality Inn & Suites.