The Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic recognizes the importance its visitors place on privacy issues. We do not share personal information regarding our visitors with any outside organizations. Any information you give us will only be used in accordance with the practices described below.
- When you use any of our online forms, the information collected will be used only for the dissemnation information of Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic. Your information will be sold, traded, or rented to any third party marketing agency.
- When you shop in our online store, we ask for your name, address, phone number, and credit card number for ordering products of your choice and for verification of funds and payment for products.
- When sign up for our online E-Newsletter, the inforation requested is collect only to keep you update on information pretaining the the Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic.
- When placing an order or submitting information for the E-Newsletter on the CanzaterClassic.com website, it will be done so with a secure server. We use Verisign and Starfield server software.
- The Rudolph Canzater Memorial Classic is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act which became effective April 21, 2000, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 13 submits information to us though the CanzaterClassic.com website, we will not use that information for any purpose.